I’ve been wanting to play around making Android apps for awhile now. Though difficult, I was able to setup things using Maven and IntelliJ. Almost everything was working - I could even build an APK and install it on my phone - but when I tried to run it on my computer via an Android Virtual Device, I needed to download some components via IntelliJ. Unfortunately, I received the following error:
Last October I posted about my electric bill over the year. In order to save money, I switched my supplier from DP&L to AEP via Ohio’s Apples-to-Apples website, lowering my costs from 7.3¢ to 4.59¢ per kilowatt.
Last week my fiancée was having trouble connecting her laptop to her wireless internet. It connected to the router fine, but there was no internet and the network icon in the system tray had the message: